Southern Living at Home Party

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage


I had one of those home parties that nobody likes going to but me. But to my surprise I had 11 people show up it was so much fun. I got $600.00 in free product and here is why I had the party because I wanted this fireplace screen.
I got an 8 piece place setting with 8 charges as well so I will post a picture of that when I set the table. If anyone has a chance to have one of these parties its a lot of fun. But that is it no more iron in my home I need to add WHITE and more WHITE and FLOWERS and more FLOWERS!
Have a blessed day everyone

This entry was posted at 9/11/2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Ginger, that is a beautiful fireplace screen! I think the iron contrasts nicely with the whites in your house.

Those parties aren't my kind of thing, but I know the people who participate in them enjoy them a lot. So you go on and enjoy yourself!

~J/Spirited One

September 11, 2007 at 10:56 AM

Love the screen. It sets off the fireplace very well.

September 11, 2007 at 5:49 PM

Post a Comment