Favorit time of day

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

I was wondering what is every body's favorite time of day? You know when its all you can do to wait for that time. And what do you like to do during that time of day?
My time is morning! I love everything about it. It is so peaceful to me. I wake up at 4 am and I have to be to work at 6 am I live about 4 min. from my work so I have a good amount of time in the mornings but it never seems to be long enough. What I like most about the mornings is your right COFFEE! I enjoy everything about it to picking what cup I am going to use to choosing what pretty spoon I am going to stir my coffee with and what pretty napkin I will put my spoon on. So here are my all time favorites.

This entry was posted at 9/26/2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

I also enjoy having a quiet cup of coffee in the morning!! But I really enjoy spending time winding down in the evenings reading.

Thanks for stopping by my blog - yes, the jars in the cabinet are things that I've canned (or my mother-in-law) Tomato juice, relish, jams, applesauce, etc. A lot of people here in WI are still canning!! I have a bushel of apples waiting for something right now!

September 26, 2007 at 8:44 AM

Although I love morning, I must admit very early evening. It seems to most peaceful for me~ the hour or so after dinner. I don't watch much TV so this time is usually spent on special projects.

September 26, 2007 at 2:52 PM

I totally agreee-morning is wonderful and coffee tops it off. I love picking out my coffe cup too--I go through periods where one is my favorite and than a different one for a few weeks. We should post some of our favorite cups once in a while,,,, ;-) But I do love the freshness of a new morning--especially if I don't have to rush and can spend a lingering time with the Lord!

September 26, 2007 at 3:04 PM

Post a Comment