My favorite plate

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage


I only have one of these precious plates, but the memory that goes with it is priceless. I bought it with my grandma when I was just in my late teens and she took be to my first Thrift store and from there on I was hooked! I am forever on the hunt for more of these precious plates but have not come acorss any. So the hunt is still on!

This entry was posted at 9/05/2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

6 comments

I love that! What a great thing to find on your first thrift store visit! If it has a pattern name on the back you can go to www.replacements.com and try to find it.

September 6, 2007 at 7:29 PM

I can imagine that every time you look at your plate it brings back memories. Hope you can find a few more.

September 6, 2007 at 7:40 PM

Cindy, Thank-you I will go on there and look to see if they have it.

September 6, 2007 at 8:10 PM

Jackie, I do have wonderful memories when I look at it my grandma did so much for me when I was younger. It is always fun to be on the hunt for these dishes.

September 6, 2007 at 8:11 PM

Hi--you changed the name of your blog~I lost you for a while! What a pretty plate and a wonderful memory to go with it!

September 9, 2007 at 4:17 PM

I can certainly see why you love this plate~ besides memories~ it is so beautiful. A priceless treasure!

September 10, 2007 at 10:50 PM

Post a Comment