Dishes

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

>



In my last post I ask what people like to collect. Well in general we all like the same things. Maybe that's why we are all here. I love to see what dish or linen that someone bought somewhere. Well I forgot to mention that I to love dishes although I think of it more as an obsession rather than a collection. I love to have a pretty table. Here are my recent buys I bought at Ross for less than $5.00 each

This entry was posted at 9/20/2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

Hi Ginger! What a find at Ross~ I will have to shop there more. Those dishes are beautiful~ a great find. I would love to display dishes like those in the middle of a table for the holidays,etc...such a special touch. I love white because it can go with anything.

September 20, 2007 at 5:30 PM

Ginger, I just love your white dishes. You probably remember that I've got a creamware collection going, so those pieces really perked me up!

Rhoda

September 23, 2007 at 6:35 PM

Really great buys!
I collect blue and white, creamware, milk glass, green leaf ware, etc. to make my tablesettings special.

October 17, 2007 at 10:34 PM

Post a Comment