Another picture of coffee table

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage




I just wanted to post another picture of the coffee table because I forgot to mention the .99cent wire server I bought at the Goodwill ( I am so happy they open this Goodwill) and here is a closer look at the wire server.












Well I took a picture of the throw blanket that I bought for 19.99 at Marshalls. I saw it one day went home and kept thinking how perfect it matched so I went back the next day and bought it. I was glad it was still there, it was the only one.

It is kinda different kinda pasley ( young looking ) but hey thats okay.

This entry was posted at 9/04/2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

9 comments

Ginger, I love the colours in the throw. The pattern is gorgeous, and you got an excellent buy on it.

September 4, 2007 at 11:02 AM

Thank-you Jackie, I thought it was a good buy and after I slept on it I am glad I bought it.

September 4, 2007 at 1:22 PM
Anonymous  

Love your wire basket a top the coffee table, too. What a great find! Your new blog page is so attractive! Keep cool, Ginger.

September 4, 2007 at 3:49 PM

OH thank-you cookie I am tring to stay cool, but cooking is hard! Plus a summer cold. Thank-you for visiting my blog,it means alot to me.

September 4, 2007 at 6:38 PM

Ginger, I'm so happy you shared your coffee table picture with me! that' so great...I know you are enjoying yours too. It's a wonderful coffee table & I'm so happy I got mine too. Your's looks great.

Thanks for stopping by to see me!

Rhoda

September 4, 2007 at 8:22 PM

Ginger~ Such a pretty screen! Those pics of the garden shoes is just priceless~ I smile everytime I see it! Could be the cover of a book...

September 4, 2007 at 11:53 PM

And oh- I forgot to mention all your beautiful furniture! Just lovely.

September 4, 2007 at 11:53 PM

Thank-you Rhoda, I do enjoy it. Its not to big and I have a small home so it fits nicley.

September 5, 2007 at 7:11 AM

Gigi, I am glad you like my screen. I was trying to cut and past a code to make it different and it worked but needed details so I just went with this, I smile everytime I see the garden shoes as well, soon I will have to add another pair when the 8 month old starts to help.

September 5, 2007 at 7:15 AM

Post a Comment