The Goodwill

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage




I was so excited yesterday I found this beautiful mirror at the goodwill.I called my husband to tell him about because normally if its at the goodwill he's more cline not to like it. I discribed it to him and he said sure sounds nice. I thought I might paint it white but then it would not go with the rest of my house except a bedroom and I wanted to put in the dinner room. Well we decided it's perfect the way it is and its home will be on the dinning room wall. The best thing is it was only $15.00

This entry was posted at 9/01/2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

Beautiful mirror! Good find. I love Goodwill. Ours is getting a bit pricey on their stuff tho. Their pricing doesnt' make sense. Oh well!
Blessings
Patty H.

September 2, 2007 at 7:21 AM

Hi, Ginger, thanks for stopping by to see me. So glad you did. Love your mirror! It's beautiful & I think I would have had to buy that too. I can see you love thrifting too...it is SO much fun!

You asked about my blog design. Yes, I did it myself (except my header, someone made that for me). It was trial & error & asking lots of questions from other bloggers who had things I wanted to add. I finally got everything in place & don't have to mess with it anymore, thank goodness. Glad you like it! I'm happy with it now too. Just keep playing with things & you'll get yours all figured out too. If you have any specific questions, let me know.

Thanks so much for coming by & I hope you will often!

Rhoda

September 3, 2007 at 11:06 AM

Oh, Ginger, which coffee table? The iron/glass one in my LR? I'd love to see yours too, so please let me know if you post it!

Rhoda

September 3, 2007 at 3:50 PM

Wow, I love that mirror! I would have bought that too! What a great deal!

September 4, 2007 at 1:52 PM

Post a Comment