Sid Dickens

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

I love Sid Dickens Art tiles. There are just so many. They are simple and elegant. I only have one and it was a gift I don't see myself getting anymore in the near future for two reason the first is they are very pricey and secsond my husband does't realy care for them. So I just keep the one and lonley tile that I do have where I can see it daily and it brings a smile to my face. Here is one of his web pages you might enjoy
http://www.siddickens.com/
Have a blessed day

This entry was posted at 9/10/2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

Hi Ginger,
Thanks for visiting my blog. It wasn't her shop in a magazine, it was the one across the street. B on Main, which is another favorite of mine. It was in Sunset magazine.
You should take a little weekend getaway to Ventura, you would love it.
I checked out your blog. Very nice.
My daughter has a couple of Sid Dickens tiles. They are really pretty!
Rosemary

September 10, 2007 at 1:48 PM

The details in the butterflies on the tile is amazing. I can see why you treasure it so much Ginger.

September 10, 2007 at 11:15 PM

Thank-you Rosemary and
Jackie for visiting my blog it is always so nice to see that you stopped by.

September 11, 2007 at 7:05 AM

Post a Comment