Awards

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

This first one is from Sandi

And this one is from Deare Diary

If you have been visiting me for a while you all know how much I love to change my layouts. Well in this process I have lost my sidebar with all my awards on it. So I am in the process of replacing them. In the mean time I have two new awards one is from Deare Diary Is was so nice of her to give me this award because she found me my blog surfing. Thank-you so much I love my award and how it came about.


And my other special award is from Sandi at Rose Chintz Cottage Thank-you Sandi, I look forward to reading your blog it is just so pretty.
Okay something else I do is I like to give these award to the ladies that enjoy visiting my blog so if you are one of them please enjoy these awards from me to you.

This entry was posted at 2/01/2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

Anonymous  

Congratulations on the awards. I'm sorry you lost all the other ones. I knew I was going to lose a lot of sidebar stuff last time I changed templates on my Scottsdale blog so I copied everything I wanted to keep on my experiments blog so I could transfer them back. It still was a lot of work.
Have a great week.
Hugs
Charlotte

February 2, 2009 at 9:47 AM

Hi Ginger...Congrats on both your awards...you have a lovely blog and I always enjoy my visits.
Sorry you lost your sidebar stuff...whenever I'm making changes I hope I don't push the wrong button and erase something I want to keep.
Your blog looks great and I love your new banner....hugs, Linda

February 2, 2009 at 1:24 PM

Hi Ginger~ Congrats on the awards! I love the ever changing blog appearances you make...Gosh I wish I never how to do that!

I'm goin to try a change sometime in my blog appearance...

Always love visiting you and see what you're up to!

Hugs

February 2, 2009 at 9:37 PM

Post a Comment