A Blogging Friend

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

Words cannot express how excited I was because I was able to meet my dear friend Jackie. She lives in Canada and I live here in CA. so it was a true blessing that our paths crossed. Jackie and her husband Harvey were so kind, they bought our breakfast and we visited for a couple of hours. I could of stayed much longer and was not really ready to leave. This is Jackie and her husband Harvey


And here is Jackie and myself. We met at the Bellagio,what a beautiful place to meet. Thank-you again Jackie for taking time from your vacation to visit with my husband and I. After we visited with Jackie and her husband we were on our way to Arizona to meet with relatives. We stayed with Cliff and Charlotte for a few days, it is always such a wonderful and relaxing visit when we go to their home. Thank-you Cliff and Charlotte for opening up your beautiful home to us, we had such a fun time.

This entry was posted at 2/23/2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

9 comments

This is so neat you and Jackie had a chance to meet....I love your pictures and you both have the same cute hair style...how fun is that. What wonderful memories you made....hugs, Linda

February 23, 2009 at 10:03 AM

Are you the lucky one or what, chickee!! I'd love to meet some blogging friends, but not many people live in Idaho that blog or at least I haven't met any........But I love your new header of living room! Very comfy looking....
xoxo,
Connie

February 23, 2009 at 10:10 AM
Anonymous  

Great pictures Ginger. I love the new header picture.
We miss you guys. It was so nice having you here.
Charlotte

February 23, 2009 at 10:11 AM

Nice header! I love that view of your rooms. Good pictures in Las Vegas. I'm glad you got to meet these people. But I'm happier that you came on to Phoenix to see my pretty face. Have a good day

February 23, 2009 at 11:27 AM

I wasn't ready to say good bye either Ginger....Hopefully we get together again for a longer time. I missed you as soon as you left.

God bless.

February 23, 2009 at 5:17 PM

Lovely pictures of some beautiful people! What a blessing your paths have crossed.

And you even had a visit with Charlotte and Clif~ wonderful.

I'm sure it was hard to leave (sigh)...

February 23, 2009 at 5:59 PM

Wonderful that you could share time with your friend..is there a better way to spend time? I am also happy for you that you got away for a few days. It is always nice to come home after a journey.
Thank you for sharing. Stop by my blog sometime. I would love that.

February 23, 2009 at 7:08 PM

How special to meet a blogging friend. Looks like you had a great time.
Smiles.

February 24, 2009 at 12:40 AM

P.S. Your home is so charming~ and the windows capture the beauty of your gardens and green. Just perfect.

February 24, 2009 at 7:25 AM

Post a Comment