A Valentine Centerpiece

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

When I was taking a picture for my banner I thought I would go ahead and share this little chair. I am always changing things, putting things away, giving things away,but over the last 10 years this precious little chair has always been out. It changes it's location from time to time but never the less it's always out.



I have had this candle stick for over 8 years but have not used it very often because I don't use the tall candle sticks. Well I went WAY out of my box and flipped it upside down and TA~~DA~~ I just amaze myself sometimes!



Here below is what I bought my husband for Valentines day HEE~~HEE~~~ I know it's early but I knew he couldn't live without this little baby rose and beautiful pot so I gave it to him a bit early so he could enjoy it even longer.

Here is a close up of the pot, I just love it. OH and the candy well, my 5 year old grandson is not crazy about hugs and kisses anymore so we have a deal, I get a hug and a kiss and then in return he can have a hug and kiss candy. The deal works out pretty good. We both end up happy!!!










In the banner there is and cross stitch linen thing that I bought on eBay about 2 years ago, there was a lot for less than $10.00.
I hope you enjoyed just a few picture for Valentine.

This entry was posted at 2/11/2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

15 comments

Hi Ginger,

I've been clicking away and can't even tell you how I ended up at your place, but love your Valentine arrangement! And you are so funny about amazing yourself :)

I'll be back again,
Phyllis

February 11, 2009 at 7:12 PM

Oh, I love the deal with your Grandson! That is too sweet!

Cute table display!

February 12, 2009 at 10:03 AM

Your hubby scored a beautiful roseplant. ;o) Love the kisses & hugs trade w/ your grandson. I havea 6 yr old grandson who can be a bit reluctant sometimes. I'll have to try that!

February 12, 2009 at 10:07 AM

I love the arrangement! The pot is adorable, bet even prettier in person!

February 12, 2009 at 12:28 PM

I really like that rose! Azalea's are my favorites but I do like miniature roses. Wayne's a lucky guy.

February 12, 2009 at 12:48 PM
Anonymous  

What a lovely post. The little chair is so cute and whimsical. Of course I love the rose and pot it's in.
We're looking forward to next Wednesday.
Charlotte

February 12, 2009 at 1:18 PM

Hi Ginger! Yes, it is lovely hearing the windchimes, isn't it? Thanks for visiting me. Love your new banner and I really do love that pink paisley planter and your tea roses - just beautiful!!!!... Donna @ An Enchanted Cottage

February 12, 2009 at 1:44 PM

What a pretty pot!

February 12, 2009 at 3:53 PM

Oh - cute centerpiece. I also LOVE the table linen ..but maybe that has something to do with the fact that I was born on St. Patricks day! Enjoyed your blog.

February 12, 2009 at 5:40 PM

Very cute! That deal with your Grandson sounds like a good compromise!

Manuela

February 12, 2009 at 6:17 PM

Gotta love kisses

February 12, 2009 at 6:55 PM

Roses and chocolate! I think you have the bases covered :) I like it!

~Liz

February 12, 2009 at 8:35 PM

You have a wonderful Valentine centerpiece...and I love the deal you have with your grandson....very clever...I think I should try that....
Hugs,
Mo :-)

February 12, 2009 at 9:32 PM

Nice centerpiece, cute little chair! I love your sense of humor!

Katherine

February 12, 2009 at 10:17 PM

We had the same idea with the rose plant!!! It looks lovely! Thanks for joining in!

February 12, 2009 at 11:42 PM

Post a Comment