China Cabinet

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

I thought I would post some pictures of some things in my china cabinet today.




I love this little tea pot I have the tea cup also but they are in my kitchen



This is one of my favorite books I keep it in here for a while then I move
it somewhere else for awhile.


This book I bought marked down at Borders for
3.95, what a buy. I like going to the discounted books first, I always seem to find
something I can't live with out.


This is one of my first books that I bought years ago. I have had two tea parties using this book.


I'm not crazy about this piece in here the two tier thing. So it may be going by by soon. It's a fun dish to have for finger foods. I just don't care for it in my hutch.




I love this water pitcher, I bought it on ebay about 3 years ago, I love it!
Speaking of ebay, I bought something the other day so as soon as it comes in the mail I will post about it. I'm not sure where to use it yet, It may be in this hutch or it may be in the kitchen, or it maybe in the guest restroom. I hope that you can help me decide where to use it.
Have a blessed day,


This entry was posted at 2/09/2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

7 comments

Sweet, I can see we both like 'tea things'.

February 10, 2009 at 2:53 AM
Anonymous  

Very lovely. You know I like things like these. Now I'm off to the Painted Garden you recommended yesterday.
Hugs,
Charlotte

February 10, 2009 at 9:25 AM
Anonymous  

Hi Ginger. It's me again. I just visited the Painted Garden and there were a lot of comments there from other people who had gone there by your recommendation. Isn't that sweet.
Charlotte

February 10, 2009 at 9:34 AM

Very interesting. About that thing you bought on e-bay, ask Wayne. I'm sure he has some ideas about where it should go.

February 10, 2009 at 5:20 PM

Your china cabinet has wonderful thing in it.. I have that same Tea book...I am going to check out the others.
Hugs,
Penny

February 10, 2009 at 11:24 PM

Love that water pitcher, I've never seen one like that. Beautiful things, Cheryl

February 11, 2009 at 11:03 AM

Wow... these are gorgeous.. love your china cabinet and all its beauty. I don't have either of these books..going to have to start scouting for them..would you mind sharing the author?
Thanks for the visit to see the toile tablescape...your comment was just so sweet..Happy Valentines Day... hugs ~lynne~

February 13, 2009 at 10:31 AM

Post a Comment