Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

Okay I feel SO~~~~~ bad! I am fine!!! I went to post this morning and I needed help with finding another bloggers address that had been deleted. I got in a hurry and decided to wait. I thought I deleted the title Help, but it added it. No telling what I did. I was looking for the Cottage of the month her link is not working, and you know how much I love looking at the Cottage of the month.
My husband says I should stop blogging while I'm ahead. I'm not going to do that because I love blogging, I guess I just need to slow down.
Thank-you Charlotte for calling me and making me aware that help was on my blog.

This entry was posted at 2/04/2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

Sigh...who doesn't work too fast~ it's a fast world out there!

It's called multi-tasking...

You have a dear family to call you...good news is always a relief (smile)...

Bless you Ginger~ I know you work so hard and have such a lovely blog.

February 4, 2009 at 7:40 PM

Hey, I am still trying to figure out my blog. That's why nothing ever changes I am too scared that I am going to make one heck of a big mistake. I love coming here and seeing how nice your blog is.

Not long now Ginger.....14 days and counting.

God bless.

February 4, 2009 at 8:41 PM

I, too, hold my breath every time I change anything on my blog. If I am going to change backgrounds and such, I ALWAYS back up the old one.
And, I am always in such a hurry, trying to get around to all the blogs I love. I just can't do it so I just have to pick and choose ea day.
xo bj

February 5, 2009 at 8:12 AM

Post a Comment