Lamps In The Kitchen

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

I love lamps on the kitchen counter. The first time I saw this wonderful idea was at Charlotte's daughters house in Arizona. She has such a pretty home and when I saw a lamp in her kitchen I just had to have a lamp in mine. Thank-you Carol for the decorating idea. Do you have a lamp on your kitchen counter?


Please stop by Spiritual Sunday There maybe something you read that will touch your heart.

This entry was posted at 2/06/2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

5 comments

I too have a kitchen counter light. It has a green wooden base with a red toile shade. It gives a warm glow to the kitchen when the lights are off.

Your light is beautiful~ and looks perfect there.

February 7, 2009 at 5:58 AM

Oh, yes, Ginger..I, too, Love lamps in the kitchen and have used them there for several years. Sometimes 2 but most of the time just a little small one that stays on all day and night.
Your lamp looks just wonderful...
xo bj

February 7, 2009 at 11:04 AM

Ginger, I love lamps in the kitchen too. I do not have enough room in my kitchen because I have a galley kitchen, so I put on on the wall. I have always wanted one of those rooster lamps, but since I cannot spare the counter space, I didn't get one.

Your lamp looks gorgeous and I know how warm it makes your kitchen.

February 7, 2009 at 3:53 PM

Hi Ginger.

What a great idea to have a kitchen lamp - I love the way your lamp looks.
Thank you for the great idea - I have an old rooster lamp and plan to try it in my kitchen.
Have a lovely day.
Blessings,
Erin

February 9, 2009 at 9:29 PM

Yes, I have a lamp on my kitchen counter and I love it. I like to keep it on after I clean the kitchen in the evening...it makes the perfect "night light"...so much better than overhead lights. It casts a warm glow in one of my favorite rooms in our cottage.

February 25, 2009 at 11:06 AM

Post a Comment