Some Garden Pictures and a new blog

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

One of the first things I planted when I started to garden about 12 years ago was morning Glory I just loved everything about it. Well it has grown three houses away my neighbour was telling me this the other day. I hope she likes morning glory as much as I do.


The snail vine falls down on the inside of our patio it looks so
pretty

My snail vine is doing beautiful. This is a close up of the precious flower.


I have another blog I want to share. I'm thinking I found it on Penny's blog awhile ago. It is Lilla Blanka Now I know there is a place on the web to translate her blog, I am just not sure where and have not had the time to check it out. I just so enjoy looking at all the peacefulness of her home.
The weather is a bit cooler today. The window's are open and there is a nice breeze. I love the look of lace curtains with the wind blowing in the window.
Even though I don't have lace curtains I do love that look, it's so relaxing to me.
Hugs
ginger


This entry was posted at 9/11/2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

7 comments

Wow I'd say your neighbors should enjoy your Morning Glory. I'll be they do. Did you take the pictures with your new camera? I looked at the blog you recommended. I wonder what language it is? The pictures were pretty.

September 11, 2008 at 7:26 PM

Beautiful flowers! I love Lilla Blanka's blog. The translate place is here:

http://translate.google.com/translate_t#

It is from Google...
Hugs,
Penny

September 11, 2008 at 10:12 PM

Wow that translation thing is great. Thanks for letting me know. We'll be looking forward to seeing you after the first of the year. We're happy to see you any time.

September 11, 2008 at 11:28 PM

Hi again. It translated from Swedish.

September 11, 2008 at 11:34 PM

Wow, Lilla's blog is beautiful, thanks for introducing us! I love that heart wreath made out of babysbreath.(I think)I am also a fan of morning glory, unfortunately I sowed my seeds late in the season and I'm not sure if I'll get any blooms. Love your Blog! Becky

September 12, 2008 at 4:24 PM

Wow your snail vine has gone crazy girl. I love it!!

I started another blog already and so you will have to update your blog roll. Sorry to cause all these problems.

God bless, I am off to read Spiritual Sundays.

September 14, 2008 at 3:22 PM
Anonymous  

I ran across your post while searching for lace curtains. Yes, I love the look of lace curtains as well - we've been very fortunate to be able to use them in all of our rooms, each room with a different pattern. Love your flowers! Always envy those with green thumbs - since mine are brown :o)

September 16, 2008 at 6:26 PM

Post a Comment