Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage


OH! OH! I was tagged by Carrie at Oak Rise Cottage has tagged me for seven weird or random things about me.







1. I don't like my food to touch on my plate.



2. I work in the public and it is noisy all day so I prefer to have the radio off when I'm driving. I love the quite.




3. I don't have pierce ears




4.For the last 47 years everything had to be even. I'm just know starting to come out of the box.




5.I put cherry chap stick on my grandchildren so when they are older and use it they will think of me each time.




6. If the light bulb is to bright in the lamp I will use a orange marker and color it. It puts off such a pretty glow.




7. I love chicken but I can't order in restaurants because it always smells funny to me.




This is the hard part of the rules is choosing 7 people to tag. So you know who you are, I would love for you to play this tag game with me.




OH~~~ Don't forget to stop by our Spiritual Sunday It is amazing the things these women and men have to say. Even if you just stop by and read what they have to say I am sure it will touch your heart.


Have a great day,




This entry was posted at 9/26/2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

I love the new look of your blog.

September 26, 2008 at 10:26 AM

Ginger, your blog looks fabulous. It is all dressed up for fall.

Every time I come here I learn how much we are alike. In my life things have to be even, and my food does not touch on my plate either.

God bless.

September 26, 2008 at 10:23 PM

I love that you put cherry
chap stick on your grandchildren.
What a sweet memory that will be.

My g-grandmother always baked
bread for me after school...I smell
bread and I feel loved.

~Kimme

September 28, 2008 at 5:53 AM

Post a Comment