Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

This is our friends home that live in Palm Springs. We visit there often, it's our mini vacations when we go . They always make us feel so welcome. They call there guest bedroom our bedroom, she takes the sheets to cleaners so they are ironed, and she makes sure we have fresh soaps and towels in the bathroom. They always have fresh juice and coffee in the morning waiting for us. They have a home next to ours also so they are in both homes for now but when they decide to move there permanently I will truly miss them. We have been close friends for over 18 years.
Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com


This entry was posted at 9/17/2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

6 comments

Your new look is great for all.

September 18, 2008 at 1:20 PM
Anonymous  

Enjoyed browsing your blogs, I can tell you are living and loving life with Jesus. Visit me anytime, we have a lot in common.
Blessings, Karen

September 18, 2008 at 4:44 PM

Sounds like a wonderful friend....Beautiful home.
Penny

September 18, 2008 at 9:02 PM

What a nice place. I can see why you enjoy going there. Iron the sheets even? You know you won't get that at our house. LOL.
The magazine thing is a neat idea. I'll have to try that some time.
Did you get my e-mails? I hope Mr. Linky's solution works.

September 18, 2008 at 10:00 PM

Ummm, what a beautiful home. At first, I thought their home had been featured as a cover for a magazine! CUTE idea!

September 20, 2008 at 8:18 AM

Love mag idea!! Friends moving away makes it hard. Just from what you write, I know you will stay friends and visit eachother often.

God bless.

September 21, 2008 at 11:07 AM

Post a Comment