Friend's

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

A friend by the name of Jackie who is a blogger but I met her from a Frugal Living forum (that I loved) sent me some beautiful things. It all started with columbine seeds. She said she had some to send me from her garden. I was SO EXCITED to know that this gift was on it's way. I love getting seeds from other gardeners. Anyway The mail came today and I saw the box and thought to myself that's sure is a big box for seeds. Here are the beautiful things that she sent me.OH!! Did I mention that there were some hand made things as well.
So here's the note. So it started with the columbine seeds

These are cozy hand made footsie's


And this beautiful~~beautiful scarf it is so delicate and just beautiful I could not imagine trying to make something so delicate
And some beautiful note cards with the first letter of my last name ,I just love note cards like this!
And this cross with Joy on it, I think I will hang this on my window that I look at all the time.







This beautiful faith sign. It just fits perfect in with my colors of our home.( Have you been here before Jackie?)
And a recipe box with cards. I need these I am always loosing recipes
And a kitchen dish cloth. I love home made dish cloths Charlotte has made me one of these before they are the best I just love them. Jackie I wish you could teach me how to make these!
And a journal, I collect journals did you know that Jackie? They are so pretty I like to use them for all kinds of things. I feel so blessed to have met Jackie, it has been a while since I have been on the frugal living forum. I met some wonderful ladies. From time to time I would like to go back and say hello to them all. life is so busy, I learned so much from the ladies on that forum. Jackie you are an angle I feel like I have known you for a long time. Thank-you for being my friend and a sister in the Lords eyes.

This entry was posted at 9/02/2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

5 comments

Wow! I can see why you were so excited. What nice gifts and what a surprise for you. When you started blogging did you realize there were so many wonderful people out there just waiting to be your friends?
Thanks for the compliment on my header. I enjoyed creating it on my new program. The picture of course is one I took when we lived in Stockton. I'm featuring this doll in my Friday S & T this week.

September 2, 2008 at 11:56 PM

Hi again,
No that program didn't come with my computer. I just purchased it online. It is just for Mac computers. There is more stuff out there for PCs though than for Macs. You probably can find something for free. I have a program called Printshop on the other computer. I want to get a Mac version of it because I really like it. It isn't very expensive.

September 3, 2008 at 1:25 PM

Oh, my....what lovely gifts. Such a good friend to send you all this but then, you are so deserving. You are a mighty sweet lady.
Enjoy all your sweet gifts...
Love, bj

September 3, 2008 at 3:17 PM

Such beautiful gifts to warm the heart~ each is so lovely in each way. I'm sure it made your day and days to come...

Hugs

September 3, 2008 at 8:30 PM

So glad that everything arrived safely. I am glad that you liked everything. The socks are to keep your feet warm on those cool winter nights in California, as is the scarf/shawl. The journal struck me as perfect for you, the fairy reminded me of your fairy gardens. Enjoy!

September 3, 2008 at 11:03 PM

Post a Comment