Curve Ball

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage


This past week life has sent me a curveball. I have had to take a break from blogging. I think it's better to take breaks when thing come up rather than not blogging at all. I got my new camera in the mail today . I hope I learn how to use it with in the year!!!(HA~~HA)
I just found out that my grandson has to go to a special hospital to do his hernia operation. I'm not sure why but I'm sure it's better. He will be going to Loma Linda hospital and we are still waiting for the date. Please keep him in your prayers.
Ginger

This entry was posted at 9/11/2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

My son says Loma Linda is the best hospital for kids he has ever seen, sweetpea, so have no fear. Things will work out well........I have no doubt. Kids are their top priority. Excellent hospital. Prayers, of course.
Smooches and hugs,
Connie

September 11, 2008 at 8:09 AM

Yes prayers for a speedy recovery, prayers for the family. It sounds like an excellent hospital, and I know he will receive great care.

September 11, 2008 at 9:15 AM

Your little grandson and you and all of the family have my prayers for a safe surgery and a quick recovery.
love, bj

September 11, 2008 at 9:56 AM

I'm glad you're back. I've missed you. Am sorry to hear your grandson will have surgery. We will be praying for success and a quick recovery.
Your new header picture looks like it could have been taken between our house and yours. Did you take it? I like it. Makes me want to hit the road.
I'm glad you got your new camera. It's fun to learn how to use a new one but a little frustrating too. Every once in a while I need to look back at the instruction book to find out how to do something. It's impossible to remember everything.

September 11, 2008 at 10:51 AM

Post a Comment