A Little Something New

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

I have been blogging for about 3 years now, sometimes well all the time lately I have had a hard time posting as you are well aware of I'm sure. Sometimes I just post just to post, but lately I have changed my direction as I mentioned in a post that I did a couple of weeks ago. During this change of direction I have come across some wonderful new blogs, they are on the right of my sidebar they are the 4 little cute buttons.
These 4 blogs tell you all about the best deals and where the freebies are. I'm sure this is like a full time job for them, they take all the hard work out of it for us.


When I started my blog the first few months of it was all about being frugal and I attended on it being that way all the time, but being a woman I changed the direction to domestic things. But I feel that I need a balance of all the things in my life. God, being a wife, frugal, domestic, mom, and grandma. These are the things that are my heart and these are the things that I will be posting about. There will be no set rules just what is ever on my heart on any given day, that may not be everyday, it may be hit and miss. My goal is to have this blog so that someday all my grandchildren can read it and my children when I'm gone and maybe it could touch there hearts, on any day they could just read my blog.

So with all that said and done, since it is so beautiful here in CA. I will be outside playing in the garden ( working I should say ) So I will be posting off and on. It may be about something domestic or it may be about about being frugal, I guess it will just depend on what kinda of mood I'm in. But what ever I post about thank-you for stopping by. It's kinda funny, but I have lost so many bloggers stopping by because of the change of direction, I can understand that, because time is so precious in the blog world. I still love stopping by all of your beautiful blogs and seeing whats new keep up the great blogs! I have noticed that there are a lot of bloggers not posting everyday, maybe it's because the time of year or maybe their like me not sure on what to post about, but never the less I still enjoy stopping by.
God Bless and I hope you have a wonderful and beautiful day,

Ginger

This entry was posted at 4/10/2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

6 comments

Oh, honey, I'm so sorry that I've just "lurked" lately! You blog about what you want to. I'm not sure what direction you're talking about. But I always love seeing it. If it makes you happy then do what you want and others can go "spit nails" if they want. I blog for exactly the same reasons you do....exactly!!
xoxo,
Connie

April 10, 2009 at 10:23 AM

I read from Bloglines so you'll never "see" me visit.

Those reading on an rss feed aren't counted.

As a fellow blogger used to tell me a lot, "It's your blog, you do what you want". :)

April 10, 2009 at 10:47 AM

I love visiting your blog Ginger, I always find something sweet and pretty! I wish I had more time to post and also more time to visit, but such is life :) I'll be by often to see your new posts as always!

Hugs, Cynthia

Happy Easter too! :)

April 10, 2009 at 12:02 PM

That is the kind of blogs that I enjoy reading. you never know what they will say next. I enjoy reading yours. Have a blessed Easter.
Judy

April 10, 2009 at 3:10 PM
Anonymous  

Good post Ginger. I always enjoy your blog.
Hugs,
Charlotte

April 11, 2009 at 12:15 PM

Ginger,
I have lately discovered the "frugals" on your sidebar and since they have always interested me...I will be stopping by to see what you have to say on being frugal! As they say, "a peney save is..."

L,
Jean

April 13, 2009 at 6:46 PM

Post a Comment