Bargin Time

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

On one of my blogs that I visit to get the deal of the day they shared this.
Walgreen's is having a sale, you can refill your printer ink for $10.00 for black and$15.00 for color, but that's not the good part. You can send in a $7.50 rebate that makes the black ink only $2.50 yep only $2.50. So I went down to Walgreen's, mind you I'm new at this rebate thing and wasn't sure I wanted to play that game. I did play and it was easy. After I came home I went on line to register my receipt for my rebates ( I had two rebates for that shopping trip) it came to $12.50 plus when you sigh up to get a gift card you get a free 10% of your money so I will get an extra $1.25. This sale ends this week.
I just wanted to share this with you because if your like me I dislike spending so much money of new print cartridges.






This entry was posted at 4/14/2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

5 comments

Good tip Ginger. I like rebates.
Hugs,
Charlotte

April 14, 2009 at 9:41 AM

Thanks for the good tip. We all need to save every chance we get.
Judy

April 14, 2009 at 11:53 AM

What a great deal! I wish I had a Walgreen's near me---I'm almost out of printer ink!!

Hugs

April 15, 2009 at 7:20 PM

Wow..that's a good deal! Thanks for your sweet comment on my Blog...Hugs..JULIE

April 15, 2009 at 8:16 PM

I hate to spend all that money on ink cartridges, and I wish we had the deal you had.

I hope you had a wonderful Easter, Ginger.

God bless.

April 15, 2009 at 9:13 PM

Post a Comment