Kitchen's

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

What is your favorite room in the house? Mine is the kitchen, I just love being in the kitchen, my husband may say what a surprise because I don't spend to much time in there. The older I get the more I enjoy kitchens that are a bit different. We went to visit an older couple from church and I just loved her home and kitchen. They live on 10 acres and built there home about 30 years ago. All of her kitchen cabinets were open and in perfect order. She made some scones and fresh squeezed Orange juice. What a lovely visit that was. She inspired me to post about kitchens, as I have done in the past but here are some more kitchens that I just adore. These are kitchen that to me feel that they were decorated from the heart. I hope you enjoy these kitchens as much as I did.



























Have a great day,
Ginger

This entry was posted at 4/17/2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

Very pretty I must say. I spend a lot of time in the kitchen. I love it! It's open to the living room so I can be in the kitchen and still enjoy being with my family.

In an effort to get to know you better, I left a tag for you on my blog. Hope you enjoy it. I look forward to learning more about you.

April 17, 2009 at 1:02 PM

You really find some great kitchens. I think yours is great.
Have a great weekend.
Charlotte

April 17, 2009 at 6:57 PM

Hi Ginger,
I enjoyed each kitchen they all looked so airy and springy , beautiful all of them Thank you for sharing. My favorite room would probably be the kitchen also but my husband would probably be like yours and wonder why . LOL I guess it is because I know that it is just my space.Have a great week-end.
Blessings,
Sue

April 17, 2009 at 10:13 PM

I just love the kitchen with the green cabinets and chalkboard paint backsplash. I remember seeing it in Cottage Living and being crazy over it. I just don't think I have the courage to do it. Besides, I already painted my cabinets white!

April 17, 2009 at 10:16 PM

Post a Comment