Potting Tables

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

If you like to garden then more than likely you like potting tables. I think of it as women who love to sew have a special place to put all there fabric, well I like to have a special place to put all my garden things, it puts a smile on my face. Some of you had mention that you wanted a potting table so I thought I would share some picture's that I found and maybe they can give you some idea's.
ENJOY! Here is the web page where this potting table came from. http://www.woodworkcity.com/wordpress/2007/04/23/potting-bench-plans/







This entry was posted at 5/18/2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

10 comments

I hope to have one of these before the summer is out...we just have so many other things to do first....thanks for showing us these..they are fabulous....
hugs, bj

May 18, 2008 at 9:13 PM

Great photos...love the colors!

Have a blessed and wonderful day!

smiles, kari & kijsa

May 19, 2008 at 10:24 AM

ooooohhh potting tables! I have been wanting one since I moved house, lovely ideas. Thank you for sharing,

Priscilla x

May 19, 2008 at 5:33 PM

We are planning on building a potting bench this summer too. I have the perfect spot for it. I love the first picture, do you know where it came from?
Hugs,
Penny

May 19, 2008 at 10:50 PM

Hi Ginger,
I love your header...that is one of my most favorite pictures of your yard.
I like all the potting tables....I'd just love to have one....it would be so neat to have everthing in one spot, organized and looking so pretty too. Hugs, Linda

May 20, 2008 at 9:04 AM

I want a potting table now!!! My back is killing me from leaning down to do my baskets and pots. Perhaps I can show these to Harvey and get him to make me one. I know just the spot!

God bless.

May 20, 2008 at 10:34 PM

I have always wanted one but I haven't ever found one that I truly love or the price was sky high. Thanks for sharing!

May 21, 2008 at 1:02 PM

Hi. We're home. We didn't get home until after 2 o'clock this morning. I went to bed about 3 and got up before 7. I think I need a nap but I'm too excited to sleep. We had a great time.
Nice gloves you got and I'm anxious to see the shoes. I love potting benches. I've really enjoyed ours. Am anxious to tell you guys all about our trip.
I've got so much to do I don't think I'll ever get caught up. Bye for now.

May 21, 2008 at 4:32 PM

Love the different potting tables!! Now off to clean mine up!

Becky
xo

May 21, 2008 at 9:14 PM

Charming! I am going to have to send your blog link to my Mother...her blog is called "The Daisy Chain" and she loves gardening!

May 22, 2008 at 9:31 AM

Post a Comment