Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

It's kinda funny how everyday you do the same thing like drive to work. Well this is just on the other side of my street. I drive this street everyday .. I have always like the palm trees and even more the mountains in the distance, but the other morning I was on my way to work and it just look so beautiful. The palm trees and the climbing fig on the wall, it was just framing the beautiful mountain. It's like God and man working together to create something beautiful. It's funny how you look at something everyday and then just one day you see it different.
Have a blessed day,
ginger

This entry was posted at 5/05/2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

6 comments

What a beautiful drive. I'm glad you took the pictures. I was just wishing I had my camera with me as we were out at the mall, and we watched cleanup going on after they tore down the Macy's store. They're going to build a Costco there. I've got to start taking my camera with me everywhere. I've been saying that for a long time.

May 5, 2008 at 3:37 PM

Oh, about the car. I think I had it for about 2 and a half years. When I got married I sold it to my parents. In those days people didn't even think about having two cars in the family, so I thought I had to get rid of it. Times have really changed.

May 5, 2008 at 3:38 PM
Anonymous  

You have a beautiful neighborhood!

I posted some of my walk about my own neighborhood today!

Also a Mother's Day Giveaway...hurry over I wouldn't want you to miss out!☺

May 5, 2008 at 4:18 PM

I know what you mean about seeing things differently. You have a beautiful path to drive down. Love the sunset....we love sunsets in our home and will watch them from upstairs.

Oh, and YES, you feel free to share the post. Aren't those homes just wonderful? I want to move over there so bad!

xo
Becky

May 5, 2008 at 10:17 PM

Love the pics--thanks for sharing--that is such a pretty vies!

May 7, 2008 at 8:19 AM

Your street is just beautiful. I adore palm trees.

God bless.

May 7, 2008 at 8:23 PM

Post a Comment