Garden pictures

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

My new garden gloves. My husband and I looked everywhere for garden shoes and could not find what I wanted so I will be buying them on line and I will show you them as soon as I get them.

This hedge has given me much grief!!!! Even when we were paying someone to trim it. It just never comes out round on the top any suggestions?

I love my hydrangea's I have 3 of them, yes you know it I will take pictures when they bloom.


Here are about 20 or so ficus trees I just had to plant.But I love them regardless of all the hard work.


This entry was posted at 5/15/2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

8 comments

Your garden is just gorgeous! I especailly love that serpentine hedge framing the walk.

May 15, 2008 at 5:37 PM

Wow,it's beautiful! I love the walkway. I can't believe you can grow ficus trees outside uncovered. I see them growing on people's porches here but they are always covered.

May 15, 2008 at 7:51 PM

I love your gardening skills, & am sooooo jealous!

Now the hedge~ here's an idea~ BUT remember I really don't know anything about hedges---so here goes: Attach a piece of wire on the top in the shape of a half circle. This way the "greens" may be trained to grow on the half circle part... do you know what I mean? Anyway~ it's just my thought.

Hugs

May 15, 2008 at 10:32 PM

I love the hedge!
I think it looks good like that.
I can't wait til my hydrangeas bloom.
Have a nice weekend,
Rosemary

May 15, 2008 at 10:49 PM

Hi Ginger, you have such a beautiful garden. I love the path way along your hydrangeas and when in bloom it's going to be so gorgeous. Hugs, Linda

p.s. I think the hedge looks great..I like it...L

May 16, 2008 at 1:25 PM

Your garden is lovely. I love everything! Can't wait to see your hydrangeas in bloom!
Penny

May 16, 2008 at 7:39 PM

Lovely garden you have

May 18, 2008 at 11:00 AM

Back to comment again....
That picture in your heading is just drop~ dead gorgeous!!!!

May 19, 2008 at 10:15 PM

Post a Comment