Change of Heart (again)

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

Okay, I tried real hard not to buy this special item but I have not stop thinking about it since I talked about it on my blog, so at least I can say it was not an impulse buy. Do you remember that mail box I was talking about? Well I went back to buy it a few weeks ago and it was gone. I was kinda sad about that so this weekend we went to visit our friends in Palm Springs and we went shopping while we are there. When ever we go somewhere to visit I like to buy a little something to be able to remember the trip. I do this when we go to Arizona to see Charlotte at http://athomeinscottsdale.blogspot.com/ Anyway this is what I bought while we were in Palm Springs. YES you are write I found THE MAIL BOX so of course I had to buy it. DON'T ask where I am going to put it because I just don't know. Here are the pictures. It came with the iron racks to put papers on I haven't put them on yet.




I think this guy was worth $19.00, I know my husband is sure glad I found it so I will stop talking about it.
Have a great day,
ginger

This entry was posted at 5/26/2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

10 comments

I have never seen a mailbox like this...it is really beautiful. When I shop I love picking up items that are unusual...it makes the "hunt" that much more fun!

Hugs~

May 26, 2008 at 3:03 PM

Hi--I'm taking a tiny break so thought I would come visit. Love the garden stuff, mail thing, and the jars on the post below. I would love some of those garden shoes--the ones that are cut low. My trouble is that I love flip flops and they are dangerous to wear because of the fire ants here. So I need something that will both keep my feet dry and safe too. I just got a new old fashion gas free lawn mower. It is so much fun. It is much lighter than the regular mowers. I will have to take a picture of it later this week---;-) going green!

May 26, 2008 at 4:17 PM

Very pretty. I like it. I can imagine how excited you were to find it after thinking you would probably never have it.
Aloha

May 26, 2008 at 7:20 PM

Hi,
What a beautiful and unusual mailbox! I, too, love the hunt and finding really unusual things for my home and garden/yard. I enjoy reading your blog and thanks for the great pics!

May 27, 2008 at 12:18 AM

How cute that mailbox is! I am so glad you found it.
Since you like biscuit jars, be sure,if you haven't yet, to visit JEANNE at BACKYARD NEIGHBOR and see her post today on her lovely collection. You will love it !!
hugs, bj

May 27, 2008 at 9:23 AM

Hi Ginger
I saw your comment at Lavender Hill Studio and thought I'd stop by and say hello. I can see why you liked that mailbox.
I just made myself a cup of tea so I am going to spend it visiting with you through your blog. I see that you have a collection of biscuit jars.Hmmm...
I wonder what other goodies you've got to show me?
Rhondi

May 27, 2008 at 3:31 PM

Well, you know I love it!
It is mosaic!!! What a great price...
Penny

May 27, 2008 at 9:24 PM
Anonymous  

It's lovely I bought the planter instead but I also fell in love with thi mailbox @ marshalls.

May 28, 2008 at 3:57 PM

Hello Row,
I saw the planter and fell in love with it as well. I almost bought it too.
Thank-you for visting,
ginger

May 29, 2008 at 11:49 PM

OH MY GOSH! I saw that mailbox at Marshalls and fell in love with it. I don't have any place for it but I told my friend that I just know I will see it on someone's blog soon! Boy was I right!

June 1, 2008 at 12:30 PM

Post a Comment