Lamps

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

This is why I don't go shopping very much because I always find things I feel I just have to have. While I was on the hunt for the mail box a couple of weeks ago and since I did not fine it then ,I just had to have this little lamp. It is so precious. I love small lamps that use a night light bulb. I leave them on all the time. I think this lamp is by far my favorite. I like the bird on her arm. OH and the best part is it was only $7.00 on the mark down table. I thought to myself I spend more than that on a magazine sometimes so I took this lamp home with me.

Do you have a lamp that you leave on all the time?

Have a wonderful day. Oh before I forget (AGAIN) you must stop by BJ at
http://sweetnothingsbj.blogspot.com/ She is having a kitchen tour all week long. It has been so much fun. BJ has put so much work into this and it truly shows.
ginger

This entry was posted at 5/29/2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

8 comments

Good morning... first time here! I love your blog banner; it's like stepping into a dream world... Nice meeting you.

Happy day to you

Cielo

May 29, 2008 at 10:25 AM

I have little lamps all over my house and I leave alot of them on all the time - husband clicks some of them off at times, but I put them right back on. I want to be able to see during the night without turning on lights! PAM

May 29, 2008 at 10:51 AM

That is a very unique cute lamp. I have lamps that I could leave on all the time, but for some reason I don't. I can't explain it. Maybe I got it from my mother. She didn't like to turn any lights on until she absolutely had to. (I'm not like her like that. I love light.) She liked to sit around in the dark - or almost dark.
Hubby's eye is getting along great. He went back to the doctor this morning - has the patch off and says he can see better than he could before the surgery. Prayers were answered.

May 29, 2008 at 12:56 PM

I love soft lighting all over my house too. This light/lamp is so unique~ I just LOVE IT, and would have scooped it up in a minute. What an amazing find!

It really is fun to visit your blog.

Hugs

May 29, 2008 at 8:53 PM

That lamp is so cute---anything with birds is nice, but that is really different. ps. You can use that youtube song ;-)

May 29, 2008 at 9:13 PM

That is the cutest lamp!!
I haven't seen one like it.
Great find!
Rosemary

May 30, 2008 at 10:36 PM

Hi Ginger, thank you for your condolences. Really cute lamp too.

oxox
Jennifer

May 31, 2008 at 1:03 AM

well, I am just enjoying my first visit to your blog!! I too have several lamps I leave on. I just love knowing there are others like me. Nancy

June 13, 2008 at 11:58 PM

Post a Comment