PRAYER

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

Sometimes I think that my prayer life needs a lot of work even though I pray everyday all day, but it is the quality of the prayer not the quantity. Sometimes I feel that God is not listening to me and other times I think to my self
OH MY GOSH

he is talking to me in SO many ways! I have just not been listing to him. I think that it goes both ways WE need to LISTEN to GOD! It is by his grace that I am here and surviving everyday challenges. Don't put the blame on God but the blame on YOU! Because maybe your not the one listening.



1john 5:14-15



Ginger

This entry was posted at 2/28/2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

http://www.stampington.com/html/where_women_create.html

September 1, 2007 at 8:00 AM

Post a Comment