Saturdays

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

Saturdays are hard for me I work and then when I get home there is so much I want to do but just don't have the energy. I am getting ready to cook dinner that is a big plus it would be so easy to just go grab something but I'm not. After church tomorrow we will have a ham I bought it for $2.00 for a spiral ham they had to get rid of them all by that day. What a deal, so I will make my husbands lunch for a couple of days with left over ham , and make some pinto beans ( there good for you ) I tell myself that I am going to just eat to nurture my body like the Lord would of wanted me to but it so hard! I am drinking more water. So I am saving money on not buying so much soda. Well until next time. Ginger

This entry was posted at 2/10/2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment