Delphiniums

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

There are no delphiniums here, they are just some annuals that I planted a few weeks ago.



Baby tears are by far on of my favorite ground covers, I have it every where.





I'm so excited this is the first time in my 15 years of having some what of a garden that I have been able to grow delphiniums. We have had so many possum's this year that I think they are eating all the snails, and the coffee grounds have help also.
Have a wonderful day,
Ginger

This entry was posted at 6/26/2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

Your yard is so beautiful. Love that bench. I like your new header picture too.
Charlotte

June 26, 2009 at 11:06 AM

I love that header! The flowers are beautiful. Please do not take them out because of the compliment. If you just can't stop yourself, tell Wayne that I am sorry.

June 26, 2009 at 9:23 PM

Ginger,
I just love the way you've landscaped your walkway...the Baby's Tears are lovely. Isn't God's world just the best?


Blessings,
Jean

June 27, 2009 at 6:56 PM

Post a Comment