Fair Is Fair

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage


This title may have got you wondering what kind of post is this. Well if you read my blog then you may remember about two months ago I posted a little cute video on how to make coffee for my husband. He made a funny mistake and I wanted to elaborate on it a bit, some of you may think that's an under statement:). Well I must confess, I guess I need to review that video because, yes you got it, I made coffee but forgot to but the coffee in!!! So you can imagine that my husband surely is not going to let me forget this. He said fair is fair you need to post about it, he is right, so I did.
Okay if you have something kinda forgetful or a silly mistake, please share it with me, I promise I wont blog about it!
Have a beautiful day,
Ginger

This entry was posted at 6/11/2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

I have done this before. Makes you feel kind of silly when you get a carafe of hot water instead of coffee. I've done he other too, forgot the water. I'll be everybody has done it some time if they make coffee very often - or even if they don't.
Have a good day. Say Hi to your company for me.
Hugs,
Charlotte

June 11, 2009 at 10:41 AM

The other one, the other one, not he other one. LOL

June 11, 2009 at 10:41 AM

Hello. I found you at Penless Writer's blog (Susan. The name of your blog drew me in.
I have just finished reading your entire blog page and want to say I enjoyed it very much.
You and I have a lot in common, (even forgetting to add the coffee)sometimes. LOL
I am a Christian mom of five, grandma of 12 and great grandma of 14 who Loves the Lord, gardens, composts, does genealogy,
Enjoys photography and oil painting, sewing, knitting, crochet, tatting and embroidery. Not all at the same time!
I live in the north west corner of Washington state with my two little Yorkie's.
Is there a reason you don't have dates on your posts?
Just curious.
I'll be back.

June 11, 2009 at 12:32 PM

I have made the same mistake, Ginger, so you are not alone in this one. It did make me feel a little silly a pot full of clear water.

June 11, 2009 at 1:17 PM

Post a Comment