A Magazine

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

I went to Barns & Nobel last night to look for the English Garden magazine. They did not have it but I stumbled across this magazine. Artful Blogging. It was one of the most beautiful magazines I have seen in a long time. Even though I didn't buy it I opened it up and read a bit from it. It talks about how to be a polite blogger and that everyone like pictures, and comments on there blogs. I hope that you enjoy these pictures of this beautiful magazine. I found these on Amazon.

You can click here if you are interested in any of these magazine.


















Make sure you stop by Spiritual Sunday this weekend, I'm sure you will love it.
Have a blessed day,

Ginger


This entry was posted at 6/12/2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

5 comments

Ooops, sorry about the delete.
This does look like a wonderful magazine...I have not seen it before but I'll be looking for it...hugs, Linda

June 12, 2009 at 10:37 AM

NO!!!!! Ginger, that's just one more magazine I'm going to be tempted to subscribe to! LOL! I had no idea that existed! :) Thanks for sharing.

June 12, 2009 at 2:28 PM

I looked at one of these books at the bookstore too. You're right. They're beautiful but I didn't really think they were worth the price.
Charlotte

June 12, 2009 at 5:31 PM

I have been wanting a copy of this magazine..;) it looks so good. Now I know where to find it.

June 12, 2009 at 5:36 PM

Hello Ginger!

Hope you are having a beautiful week. Artful Blogging is indeed one beautiful and inspiring magazine. I purchased a copy and find myself browsing through it often.:o) It is one beautiful magazine, and many of the blogs featured I am familiar with and some are blogging friends!:o) Thanks so much for sharing!

Smiles...

Beverly

June 16, 2009 at 1:20 PM

Post a Comment