Some pictures of this and that

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

I found these coaster in Palm springs last time we went. I feel in love with them, they are glass so I put them up against these white towel so you could see. They were only 3.99 for 4 and I did need them. One of my best friends bought me this gift, it was one of those
just because gifts. It is SO~~~~~~~~~ ME! I LOVE IT. I thought that was so kind of her to think of me.


Here is an updated picture of my Queen Ann's lace. I smile every time I walk by it.

This is my new garden hat! I needed a new hat so BAD! And a little of it was a want as well. I showed my 4 year old grandson my new hat and this is what he said , You have got to be kidding me! Don't you just love honesty!
I was going to order me some super cute garden shoes with ladybugs on them but I found these at Target and the price was perfect so the ladybug garden shoes will have to wait until I need garden shoes again.

Here are some new pictures of my Hydrangea's. I have the lace cap Hydrangea's

I just love this white one with a hint of purple.

I wanted to thank everyone for there prayers for my mother in law. They are still doing lots of test.


This entry was posted at 6/10/2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

9 comments

Oooh, I so love Carmel also! Monterey and Mendocino too.... sigh.....

Lovely pix of the flowers. Come over and visit me for some of my flowers I photographed yesterday, sweet chick!

Smoochies,
Connie

June 10, 2008 at 9:44 AM

I love all the new things...the hat is so cute!
Your flowers, as always, are just beautiful.
xo bj

June 10, 2008 at 9:46 AM

Love the pictures. You and I really do have similar tastes. (Good taste, of course)

June 10, 2008 at 10:11 AM

Oh my goodness Ginger~ such wonderful things here. First, that is too cute what your dear grandson said. I too LOVE when they are so honest! But the hat & shoes are just adorable. Your plant are lovely~ oh I am jealous of your garden thumb....

And the little light is too cute!

Hugs to you...

June 10, 2008 at 10:23 AM

Lovely photo's ginger. Just read about your mother in law. She has my prayers.

June 10, 2008 at 9:10 PM

Wonderful pictures! I loved visiting your Blog!

June 10, 2008 at 10:03 PM

I love the photos - pure serenity! (That teapot nightlight is great!)

June 10, 2008 at 10:33 PM

What wonderful coasters! And the teapot night light is perfect.
Hugs,
Penny

June 10, 2008 at 11:38 PM

That teapot night light is the sweetest!

Michelle

June 11, 2008 at 10:08 AM

Post a Comment