Hello

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage


It has been such a busy week for me. My mother in law came home from the hospital so we have been going back and forth in between work and baby sitting. She is doing much better, everyday she gets a bit stronger. I have manage to start a big project in the middle of all that's going on. I am done but not ready to take pictures. We have been cleaning out my mother in law's garage and my sister in law gave me a patio swing so as soon as I get it up I will show pictures, I need to paint it first. When I was outside working on my project I just looked up and there was the hummingbird drinking out of my fountain, it put a smile on my face because that's the main reason why I put it up.I hope everyone is well. I am off to visit everyone.
ginger

This entry was posted at 6/23/2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

7 comments

I'm praying for you MIL, sweets! You're starting a project in the middle of all this?!?! Are you nuts, my little cherub???
Smoochies and we'll be down in S. Cal. in 10 days....hope it cools down.
Connie

June 23, 2008 at 11:53 PM

My you have been busy. My lovely gift arrived today. Thank you so much. It was so sweet of you to think of me. I sent a reply on the e-mail notice that showed the comment you left on my blog. It just now occurred to me that you probably can't do that. You probably won't get it. So I'm thanking you again here.
Hugs & Smiles,

June 24, 2008 at 12:28 AM

Prayers for your mother in law...

Oh just look at that picture of the hummingbird! Just beautiful.

You sound so busy~ hope you take time to rest a bit. Feet up with a glass of tea in one of your lovely gardens~ now that's what I would love to do!

June 24, 2008 at 8:05 AM

ahhh, little hummingbirds are just so precious...great photo!

So thankful your m-i-l is doing so much better.

June 24, 2008 at 8:40 AM

Hi Ginger...Thank you for stopping by my post and your nice words.
Yes, we are so grateful for the wonderful care my Mom and Dad receive every day!

Your fountain is beautiful and the hummingbird is just amazing!

I hope your MIL is on the path to recovery, too.

Ms. Daisy
~Jean

June 24, 2008 at 12:05 PM

Ginger,
I love that picture of the humming bird in your fountain. It is the little things that keep us going isn't it.
Take care.
Hugs,
Sue

June 25, 2008 at 8:23 AM

I hope your MIL is getting better. I will remember her in my prayers.

God bless.

June 26, 2008 at 10:42 PM

Post a Comment