Good morning

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

Hello all of my blogging friends,

Once again I am unable to post pictures or spell check because none of it is on the top of the page where you creat a post. Does this happen to you? I would like to ask for prayer's for my Mother inlaw. She is in the hospital with a blood infection. The doctor is concerned that this is not getting better. She is 78 and very weak we can use as many prayers as we can get.
Thank-you,
ginger

This entry was posted at 6/09/2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

6 comments

Yes, prays are being sent & will think of her. Sorry to hear about this.

June 9, 2008 at 8:46 AM

Hi Ginger,
I am sorry to hear she isn't better yet. We are certainly hoping and praying that they will find out what's causing the problem and she will get well soon.

June 9, 2008 at 11:14 AM

Hi Ginger ~ I am sorry to hear about your MIL. I will say a little prayer for her to get through this and be on her way to feeling better soon.

I don't know what to tell you about the problem with the posting that you are encountering. Hopefully it will work out. We love your pictures!

xo
Becky

June 9, 2008 at 5:24 PM

Oh Ginger, I will keep her in my prayers....

The cement stain from Lowes is by Quikrete. It comes in about 30 colors...
Hugs,
Penny

June 9, 2008 at 11:17 PM

Ginger,
I just came over from Penny's and am sorry to hear about your MIL's problem and I will say a prayer for her and for your family.

Your blog looks truly enchanting. I am off to look around a bit. It looks like we like many of the same things.

Blessings to you and your family.

Hugs,
Sue

June 10, 2008 at 5:35 AM

Hi Ginger,
I'm hoping things are looking up for your mother in law, sending out prayers and good wishes today..

June 10, 2008 at 6:59 AM

Post a Comment