Boston Ivy

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

Guess what I planted? YEP it is true ! I planted 6 of these Boston ivy's to climb on our home. 3 on the side of the house and 3 on the back of the house. I am getting up enough nerve to plant them in the front, but I need to see how these do for about a year. I am not sure what they will look like in Winter. I do know they change color for fall. HEY that means I will get to see the changing of the season's here in California. It was kinda dark out when I took this picture so it is not very clear sorry about that.

Have a great day,
ginger

This entry was posted at 6/04/2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

Good Morning Ginger,
I don't know one kind of ivy from another except that I now there is small ivy and large ivy. We had large ivy on our back fence in Stockton and it just went crazy. I think we finally took it out because it was too invasive.
Next time you're here we'll have to go to an Anthropology store. There is also one at Kierland Commons which is much closer to us than the one at Scottsdale mall.
By the way, when is it gonna be?
Hugs

June 4, 2008 at 10:07 AM

Oh it will be fun to watch your ivy grow. At the looks of your side yard, you're a master already! Lovely!

June 4, 2008 at 8:52 PM

Ginger, I hope you love your Boston Ivy. When I was a little girl i always dreamed about getting married and having a home covered in ivy.
Hugs, Terrie

June 4, 2008 at 9:18 PM

Post a Comment