Good morning

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

Okay so I don't NEED any DISHES but it dosen't hurt a girl to window shop! I just love this set of dishes there is a butterfly on them
I love dishes with butterfly's on them.
I have thise coffee cups already. I drink my coffee out of one
every morning. ( I LOVE COFFEE )


This would look pretty just out by the stove with cooking
utensil's in it.
I don't collect teapots but I do have a few they are pretty.


I just love black and white. These would look pretty on a
wall, even in a bedroom.


Okay one can never have too many of these precious teir dishes I think I have about 3 but I want more, OH I meen I NEED more!

OK this is something I can use, a pie plate. My pies don't
come all that pretty so this I am sure would help!!


I LOVE LOVE this coffee cup , so much that I book marked it so when
I NEED to buy more coffee cups this will be the one.
I hope you all enjoy window shopping with me.
Have a wonderful Sat.
ginger


This entry was posted at 2/09/2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

6 comments

GREAT SCOTT....these are delightful dishes. I can see why you love them so much. Wonder what it is that makes us women love dishes so much? I have so many but none as pretty as these!
Happy window shopping.....
bj

February 9, 2008 at 9:46 AM

I love to window shop. These dishes are fantastic. Like you, I certainly don't need any more dishes, but this is sure tempting. I wouldn't be tempted long though, my husband would put an end to the temptation pretty fast.ha
Have a great weekend.

February 9, 2008 at 12:25 PM

Oh so pretty! I'd want them, too!!!

February 9, 2008 at 10:48 PM

So pretty!!
I love dishes too! You can never have enough.
Rosemary

February 10, 2008 at 11:25 PM

Ginger,
I would LOVE to drink coffee with you out of your pretty cups. I am drinking French Vanilla Coffee with French Vanilla Fat Free Creamer. (the liquid, not the powder...LOL)
Sorry I haven't been able to keep up. My computer is just about to hit the dust and I am waiting for my new one.....
Hope to visit with you as soon as I get my other one set up.
Hugs and Love, Amy (Mom to the Four Sisters)

February 12, 2008 at 9:29 AM

Oh Ginger, I love the dishes. Roses are my favorite flower and those are just beautiful. Thanks for taking me window shopping with you.

February 12, 2008 at 4:17 PM

Post a Comment