Another Magazine

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

This is my favorite magazine ever. But don't ask me why but I do not have a subscription to it, its the funniest thing I know. Another magazine came in the mail yesterday, so maybe in a week or two I will have time to read it. I get Cottage Living and Victoria in the mail. I am working on getting Romantic Homes, I noticed eBay has a subscription for 2 years for $20.00 ( ish ) so I may go that route. I am having a hard time justifying getting 3 magazines in the mail after all I am on a BIG budget and I do try my best to be frugal. SO this is the deal if I don't get a subscription to Romantic Homes and buy it every month anyways then that's not being very frugal now is it!~~~~

This entry was posted at 2/28/2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

These are both very good magazines. We only subscribe to a few magazines, but Carol gives us all of her magazines after she looks at them and she takes lots of different ones. One we all like really well is Southern Living.

February 28, 2008 at 2:07 PM

I subscribe to both of those. I love them.
Rosemary

February 28, 2008 at 6:33 PM

Those twomags are also my favs!! And I don't have a subscription to any either! It takes the fun out of it for me, I love to take an afternoon and go to Barnes and Noble and pick a few, that way I always have the best of all of them....I'm a bit of a magazine junkie. Victoria is another one of my favorites! It gets a little dangerous at my house, you have to walk very carefully past the magazine shelf, otherwise you might be buried alive, lol!!!

February 29, 2008 at 10:05 AM

Post a Comment