The Blue Pot

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

Some of you may already know my husbands aunt at http://athomeinscottsdale.blogspot.com/ Well everytime we go to visit I fall in love with something that she has done. It could be something very simple or something that takes a bit of time. Well time is something I seem to lack, but when we were there in Jan. She had the most beautiful blue pot on her stove and yes it was a Martha Stewart blue pot. It was so beautiful in her white kitchen it just added such a perfect splash of color ( somthing else I lack ) Anyway I was thinkng I would love to do that but the Martha Stewart pot is not in my budget at this time. I think I would justify it if I needed a pot but to put on my stove for a splash of color I chose to wait. BUT I went to a yard sale and found a blue pot of course it's not the beautiful Martha Stewart blue but it's a good pot the name on the bottom is Club. You may of heard of this line I mayself have not. But for $2.00 I got me a blue pot to but on my stove for a splash of color that my kitchen is great need of. Below are the two blue pots.
I am sure one day I will need a new pot and yes it will be a Martha Stewart blue pot but for now this one will do. Thank-you again Charlotte for your inspiration. Martha Stewart pot

My blue pot

Have a great day sorry my post is so long.
ginger

This entry was posted at 2/20/2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

14 comments

What a great bargain you found. I love the blue pot. Thanks for all the compliments you gave me.

February 20, 2008 at 10:59 AM

Oh Ginger...
I love your blue pot!
The MS one is divine, but yours is perfect for the color element!
Hope your well...
Priscilla

February 20, 2008 at 12:02 PM

Thanks for stopping by my blog.
I would say French blue is a pale robin egg blue, close to the color of your pot. That's a very pretty pot.

Louise

P.S. I just realized I stopped by your blog the other day, love your fairy garden..

February 20, 2008 at 2:29 PM
Anonymous  

Both the pot and the kitchen look very pretty.

I'm also sorry to read that you lost your grandfather.

February 20, 2008 at 2:40 PM

Hi Ginger, what a great idea. I found you by way of Charlotte. Enjoy your blog. Have a great day.

February 20, 2008 at 5:42 PM

Glad that you found your blue pot. It is absolutely lovely.

February 20, 2008 at 7:45 PM

I love your new header. It's beautiful.

February 20, 2008 at 10:52 PM

Ginger, your blue pot looks so pretty on your stove. I love yard sales and what a lucky find for you. Enjoy...Linda

February 21, 2008 at 12:25 AM
Anonymous  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
February 21, 2008 at 2:16 AM

Why, Ginger girl....I love your blue pot! It is every bit as great as the MS one and looks fabulous on your pretty stove. You did good!!
hugs, bj

February 21, 2008 at 7:55 AM

I think your blue pot is better than Martha's! I love it...
Penny

February 22, 2008 at 12:42 PM

I read both blue pot stories--cool.

February 22, 2008 at 3:15 PM

Hi - I came over here from BJ's "Sweet Nothings". Your new pot is perfect in your kitchen. What a good deal you got. I'll be back again to check in and read more. ~Adrienne~

February 23, 2008 at 3:00 PM

I have had my set of Club cookware for many, many years now and LOVE IT!
Congratulations on your new pretty pot!

February 23, 2008 at 6:22 PM

Post a Comment