Bloggin Blessing

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

Bloggin Blessing



I have Bj at http://sweetnothingsbj.blogspot.com/ to thank for this very thoughtful tag. It is a bloggin blessing . Thank-you Bj for making me feel speical.


The idea…it’s a game of tag with a difference, rather than looking inwardly, we look outside ourselves and bless, praise and pray for 3 blog friends. By participating in this endeavour we not only make the recipient of the blessing feel valued and appreciated, but we are having some fun too. We’re going to see how far the bloggin’ blessings can travel around the world and how many people can be blessed! Recipients of a bloggin’ blessing may upload the above image to their sidebar if they choose .


Okay so you know what comes next. I always have a hard time with this part, but I am going to have to send this to



This entry was posted at 2/05/2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

7 comments

Thanks--I will post this later--remember to pray for those families who suffered and are suffering such loss due to all the tornadoes! Blessings.

February 6, 2008 at 9:03 AM

Thanks, Ginger. This will be my post for tomorrow. Have a blessed day!

February 6, 2008 at 11:38 AM

I always feel blessed when I visit you!
Hugs,
Penny

February 6, 2008 at 10:06 PM

Dear Ginger, you deserve this award. You are a sweet soul and I feel blessed when I visit your blog. Linda

February 7, 2008 at 6:23 PM

Ginger: Thanks for stopping by my blog. Certainly it's alright to bookmark mine, I've done the same for yours. Your blog is lovely and I'll be visiting often.

February 7, 2008 at 6:29 PM

What a nice award Ginger!!
Congrats!
Rosemary

February 7, 2008 at 7:46 PM

Ginger thanks so much for the blogging blessing. I will add it to my blog as soon as I can.

February 12, 2008 at 4:18 PM

Post a Comment