Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

well I have not been very happy with my front porch lately so I changed something around. The bench was up against the house so I moved it to the other side and I got the fountain from the backyard and changed some plants around here is the finish look. I need something to make it more inviting or should I say more enchanting. I am open for suggestion's. Here is a before picture first and then following is the new porch ( for now ) the best thing about this small redo is it was free. I just used what I had.













This entry was posted at 1/21/2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

9 comments

I like the fountain and the little fairy--guy---what is he. Hey if you ever want help with ideas this site gives ideas and sometimes help ---especially if you send her pictures: http://cottagemagpie.com/
I am hoping to get some ideas from her on a chunk of cement in my backyard. Blessings!

January 21, 2008 at 12:35 PM

Hey, Ginger. It looks good to me. I think you are very talented. Have a great day.
Jo

January 21, 2008 at 1:53 PM

I love it!! It looks so inviting.
Rosemary

January 21, 2008 at 5:19 PM

Oh my Ginger, it makes me want to curl up and do some knitting right there.

I love it.

Thanks so much for your sweet message on my blog. I am very worried about our youngest son so your prayers are greatly appreciated.

January 21, 2008 at 6:19 PM
Anonymous  

Oh, it looks just lovely, Ginger. I saw that book at Barnes and Noble recently. I told Mr. Soon-to-be-Silver Bell that I wanted Emily Chalmers Fleamarket Finds. It is sooooooo cuuuuute!!
Alexandra

January 21, 2008 at 6:38 PM

Hi Ginger, this looks nice. I especially like your welcome piece set on an angle...very inviting. Linda

January 21, 2008 at 7:12 PM

Ginger,
Very attractive....I'd certainly feel welcome...Betty

January 21, 2008 at 9:29 PM

I love it! And having a water feature at your front door is very Fung Shui!
Penny

January 22, 2008 at 9:14 PM

Ginger...love all the changes!
Priscilla

January 23, 2008 at 10:16 PM

Post a Comment