Special People

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage




Well I have finial had the time to do this spiecal post. Monday I was so lucky to meet Amy from four sisters in a cottage. She lives in Iowa and was here visiting a friend that she meet threw E bay and blogging. Her name is Anna this is her blog. http://tomomshouseaolcom.blogspot.com/ There was one more blogger she is Priscilla http://www.sweetremembrance1.blogspot.com/ And then of course Amy is at http://foursistersinacottage.blogspot.com/ She has so many wonderful things for sale on her web page and on e bay also. Amy is a breast cancer survivor and just finished all of her treatments. Her story is on her web page. I started praying for Amy as soon as I found out about her cancer so when I had the chance to meet her there was not even a second thought about it I was going to be there PRAYER is AMAZING!


I feel that I have been so blessed to meet all three of these wonderful ladies 2 that live close by that I hope to see again. Anna just lives maybe 6 or 7 miles from me I hope we can get together and go shopping again. All of us just had so much in common. Priscilla tagged me so on my next post I will answer those questions ( I need to think about them )


Thank-you for reading my story


ginger

This entry was posted at 1/16/2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

7 comments

My Sweet Ginger,
I feel so blessed to have met you and to think, we now have a friendship for a lifetime!!!
I felt so comfortable with you and I loved that special moment when we both reached across the table and knew we were in the ranks with Liz Taylor....LOL!!!
Hugs and Love to you my new friend, Anna is so excited to get together with you because you know she LOVES to garden too!!! (I have no clue how to do that)
PLEASE email both of us your phone number so we can talk again.
Amy (Mom to the Four Sisters)

January 16, 2008 at 10:24 AM

Hi Ginger,
I'm glad you got to have this fun experience. These ladies are right. You are a very special person. I think you are the best thing that ever happened to Wayne and I am proud to say that you're my niece.
Charlotte

January 16, 2008 at 10:31 AM

Hey Ginger...
Wasn't that a fun day!!
I am so happy to have met you, you are so very sweet!
I'll email you with flea market info...
Priscilla

January 16, 2008 at 12:58 PM

That is so nice Ginger.
How fun for all of you. It's so great Amy is better.
Thanks for sharing your day with us.
Rosemary

January 16, 2008 at 3:23 PM

Oh Ginger, it would be so much fun to meet some of the other bloggers in real life. You are so very lucky. Take care my friend.

Hugs.

January 16, 2008 at 8:19 PM

This sounds like a wonderful meeting of "new" friends. It really is a blessing, through this network (and others) we can actually meet with people we care about.

January 16, 2008 at 10:37 PM

Ginger! How fun to be able to meet some blog friends in person!
Penny

January 17, 2008 at 10:29 AM

Post a Comment