Good Morning Blogging Buddies

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

I seemed to miss place my camera so I won't be posting pictures until I find it.

But I wanted to share a gift my husband and I got for Christmas I will post a picture when I find the camera. But it is a hard back book that our Daughter inlaw and son made us for Christmas. It is of the day our grandaughter was born. It is truly a beautiful book and one of the best gifts I think I ever recieved!

She went to this web page


I just didn't know you could make things like this. I will find my camera soon and post a picture, hopefully today sometime.

But until then here is a picture of our new grandaughter

This entry was posted at 1/01/2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

8 comments

Oh, my goodness...what a PRECIOUS baby! Soooo sweet! How proud you are!
Sorry you've lost your camera...it will turn up, I'm sure. Maybe if you can remember the last pictures you took, it might give you a clue where it ended up?
You asked about my camera...it is a Fuji FinePix2650. It is about 5 yrs old and one of the best cameras I've ever had. I got a new one for Christmas that's a Cannon but I am not so sure it takes as good pictures as my old one. I haven't had a chance to study it, however so I am sure, once I learn to use it, it will be great. Hubby decided we needed 2 cameras, one each.....Silly fella....he just liked the looks of that Cannon, I'm thinkin'.
Hugs, bj

January 1, 2008 at 11:29 AM

So cute!!
Happy New Year!!
I got a new camera for Christmas. I hope yours turns up soon.
Rosemary

January 1, 2008 at 7:00 PM

Precious angel! Is that a head full of hair I see? Mommy & Daddy better start collecting lots and lots of bows!

January 2, 2008 at 5:49 PM

What a precious, beautiful baby she is, Ginger! Happy New Year to you and your family.

R~Mary

January 2, 2008 at 6:01 PM

Beautiful pic--and thanks so much for sharing that info--I'll have to tell my daughter!!!

January 3, 2008 at 8:33 AM

Oh, she's gorgeous! What a little sweetie! Congratulations!! Good luck finding your camera!

January 4, 2008 at 5:43 PM

What a blessing to have such a beautiful grandaughter! She is sooo cute and precious!

Have a great day!

:0) Sharon

January 10, 2008 at 8:55 AM

Ginger, she is beautiful! congrats!!!!
Becky

January 15, 2008 at 11:33 AM

Post a Comment