I have been tagged

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage


YEP! My dear blogging friend Jackie at http://inthelandofthelivingskies.blogspot.com/ Tagged me to play the meme game I have to tell everyone 15 reasons why it is good to be me. So here they go ( I hope I have 15 )

1. I love our Lord Jesus Christ

2. I have an wonderful husband

3. I have 2 grown children who make wonderful parents.

4. I have 3 adorable grandchildren whom I can not get enough of.

5. I love people

6. I always have a place to sleep and eat.

7. I have a job that provides well ( enough)

8. I work 3 min. form home.

9.My family is healthy

10.I still have my mom

11.I have a flower garden( needs a little help as we speak)

12.I have LOTS of blogging friends who mean a great deal to me.

13.I get off of work at 3:00

14.My husband loves to cook

15. I don't do laundry.

Okay the lucky person who I am going to tag is my aunt Jo at http://athomeinscottsdale.blogspot.com/

Have a wonderful day

This entry was posted at 1/25/2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

Huh Oh. I thought this might happen sometime. This "tag" thing. I'll have to give this some thought. I like your new header and your comments after being tagged.

January 25, 2008 at 12:58 PM

Wow,
You are lucky!!
How nice for you.
Have a great weekend,
Rosemary

January 25, 2008 at 2:10 PM

You don't do laundry!!! That makes you extremely lucky. Some days I wish I didn't have to as well.

January 26, 2008 at 8:10 AM

Post a Comment