I have been taged

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

OK , Priscilla over at http://sweetremembrance1.blogspot.com/ tagged me to tell 7 weird things about me so here it goes.

1. I don't like my food to touch other food on my plate.
2.I like my feet to be warm at all times.
3. I want to be buried with white socks on, new white socks that is.
4. I love to garden but I dislike yard work.
5. I add things on my kitchen counter to look homey but end up taking it down because it looks cluttered.
6.I get home sick after 2 days of being anywhere but home.
7. I have to have a water bottle next to my bed AT ALL TIMES.

I would like to invite all of my blogging friend to join in on this so please consider yourselves invited.
Have a nice day ginger

This entry was posted at 1/18/2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Hi Ginger,
I am still thinking about the fun day in Temecula!
Email me with the hours you work as I already forgot! LOL
I also like to work in the yard but can't stand the dirt part!
Hugs,
Anna

January 18, 2008 at 10:11 AM

Hi Ginger,
I like the white sock thing. Me too.
My feet are always cold.
Rosemary

January 18, 2008 at 5:02 PM

Post a Comment