HGTV

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

Bj at http://sweetnothingsbj.blogspot.com/ did this post yesterday and I enjoyed it so much.She always always always has fun post to read and I always want something yummy to eat for some reason after I have read some of her post. She posted some of her favorite pitchers on on her blog from http://ratemyspace.hgtv.com/SNC/Main.aspx?pguid=6db6be3f-1720-4ba3-a081-999042c09b6b I love this web page because they are normal people with normal homes. I like to get different ideas. I put my kitchen in here a while ago I had about 1400 people look at it but I don't even remember the number now. I wrote it down but I don't remember where its at either!! So If you have time you must look at the pictures she posted they are beautiful.
Have a great day
ginger

This entry was posted at 1/23/2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

7 comments

Hi Ginger,
I'm sorry you had the problem with the car alarm. It takes time to find out all the little "quirks" of cars. Hopefully it won't happen again. I enjoyed talking to your sweet husband.

January 23, 2008 at 11:16 AM

Hi, Ginger girl....I am so glad you enjoyed looking at the pictures from RMS...thank you for mentioning it on your sweet blog.
I wish you could remember thename or number you used on there so everyone of us could see your pretty kitchen. OK, then....you will just have to post it on your blog. Do you stilll have the same picture? We would ALL like to see.....
Af for you missing your white cabinets...I love white cabinets, too, but....NOT MORE THAN HUBBY so, yep, you are right. Better to have hubby and stained cabinets than white cabinets and NO HUBBY.
lol
You are such a sweetie....
hugs, bj

January 23, 2008 at 1:42 PM

Hi Ginger, I wennt to BJ's blog, love those pictures! Hope you are having a great day:>)

January 23, 2008 at 4:05 PM

I just loved the pictures on BJ's blog. I sat and drooled for a very long time. I did get a few ideas that might translate well in my house.

January 23, 2008 at 5:13 PM

I will check it out.
Thanks,
Rosemary

January 23, 2008 at 5:35 PM

Hi Ginger, loved all the beautiful pictures on BJ's blog. Have a happy evening, Linda

January 23, 2008 at 7:04 PM

Just dropped by to say hi Ginger.
Love to read your blog!
Want to do lunch?Let me know.
Hugs,
Anna

January 23, 2008 at 9:53 PM

Post a Comment