Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

Romantic Homes
March 24, 2010

Today I was so surprised as I was looking through a Romantic Homes magazine. One of my favorite blogs had her home are in it. Here is her blog Velvet and Linen If you have never seen her home now would be a good time to visit because she is sharing the pitchers in the magazine. My two favorite rooms are the kitchen and bedroom. Her kitchen has glass on the front cabinets but also in the back so you can see out side from the cabinets. Her bedroom looks like it's a tree house because it's upstairs and all you see is a beautiful tree. I hope you enjoy visiting her.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This entry was posted at 3/24/2010 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Hi Ginger, Romantic Homes is one of my favorite magazines....I'm poping over to visit Velvet and Linen...hugs, Linda

March 25, 2010 at 12:01 AM

Post a Comment