Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

March 18, 2010
A New Look


I Have the day off today so this morning I was kinda in the mood to make a new background. My husband is working today and I don't have any of the grandchildren so I thought I would play with a new look for my blog. I have been known to change my blog often. I'm always kinda simple not to much color maybe some pink or some blue, but today I'm in the mood for some happy spring colors! I'm not to sure how long I will keep this look but for now I like it. I'm on my way to work in the yard after this post, I just love this time of year, not to hot, not to cold but just right. I always think of heaven when the temperature is perfect. I hope you have a beautiful day.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This entry was posted at 3/18/2010 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Love the new look, Ginger. Glad you got the day off. I wish you were here to go to the AZ tea too. August will be plenty hot. LOL We're glad to see you guys any time.
Hugs,
Charlotte

March 18, 2010 at 6:02 PM

love the new colors!! so vibrant and fresh!! I have been looking at the fragrances and candles....I just may have to order a few things...yummy stuff!
Blessings,
Mindy

March 23, 2010 at 10:49 PM

Post a Comment