Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

March 3, 2010

A Wonderful Natural Cleaning Product



I bought some of this all purpose natural cleaner and I LOVE it. The aroma of this cleaner is amazing. The fragrance is like if your at a spa, and the bottle is so pretty. If you would like to find out more about this amazing product just click on the pictures above.


Well, I guess this was my first selling pitch :) But it truly is an amazing product and everyone has such wonderful homes that I thought you would enjoy reading about this cleaning product.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This entry was posted at 3/03/2010 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

6 comments

Thanks for sharing. I have never heard of this cleaning product.
I read your post about Hope. I am so sorry. Sad things like this can leave us shaken. I pray you will be comforted as well as all of her loved ones.

March 3, 2010 at 10:04 PM

i'm always searching for great new cleaning products. i'm sort of an addict i think :)
chasity

March 4, 2010 at 2:53 PM

Hi Ginger,
Thanks for coming by for a visit. It has been a crazy day at work; but thank God for my job. I NEED CLEANING PRODUCTS. I made tuna salad for lunch this week, and when the kids got come from school they were complaining about the fish smell. My son's socks are those typical of an active teen kid.

Have a good evening sweet friend.
Yoli :)

March 4, 2010 at 6:23 PM

Hi Ginger, thanks for the tip, I'll check it out.

oxox
Jennifer

March 4, 2010 at 11:55 PM

Hi Ginger,
I clicked on the product review and was very impressed with theses products. i especially like the scents they have Lavender, eucalyptus and orange are some of my favorite scents. Thanks for sharing.
And thank you for visiting me, and for always leaving such encouraging words.
Blessings,
Sue

March 5, 2010 at 12:57 AM

Ginger ~ It sounds fabulous! I will be purchasing some of this cleaner soon. My husband and I absolutely love the candle we purchased from you ~ Gold Canyon Apple Spice.

It's great because --one candle-- is enough to fill the house with the warm apple scent.

March 7, 2010 at 4:21 PM

Post a Comment