Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

January 14, 2010

Gold Canyon Candles

There is one thing that my husband and I love and that's candles. We always have them going. We love candles that have great aromas, not all candles are worth the price because they have no aroma. I found these candles a few years back and we love them! They are reasonable and they have one of the best aromas. Over the past year I have been thinking about selling these wonderful candles but hey I didn't want to rush into anything. I will be going to a meeting on Tuesday and after that I will make my decision. I just don't want to ask people to have parties, I just want to sell them from my blog, and to individuals who just want to buy candles for themselves. I hope that you will check back to find out the verdict.

Have you ever heard of Gold Canyon Candles?















Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This entry was posted at 1/14/2010 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

7 comments

Cool candles.

January 14, 2010 at 2:41 PM

I've been a demonstrator for Gold Canyon for a couple of years now -- and a reader of your blog for a few months. They are absolutely the best candles I've ever used, and once candle people give them a try, they never want another brand. I think you'll love selling them!

Janera
www.mygardenhat.blogspot.com
www.mygccandle.com/Janera

January 14, 2010 at 9:50 PM

I have a friend in Texas who sends me Tyler Candles. They are the most fragrant and long lasting I have ever had.
I haven't heard of the brand you named so apparently they are not available here.
You certaily have a lot of candles lit around the bathtub!

January 14, 2010 at 11:50 PM

I haven't heard of Gold Canyon Candles, but from I see they are beautiful, and if you say they smell great then I know they do. I wish you all the best in your decision on whether to sell them.
Thank you for sharing.
Blessings,
Sue

January 16, 2010 at 11:59 AM

Ginger, Harvey and I love candles also. I always have a few burning in my house. In fact I have a few burning right now!

I have never heard of that brand before and I am looking forward to learning more about them from you.

God bless.

January 16, 2010 at 1:24 PM

Ginger, I have a friend in San Antonio, TX who sells them. I bought a few from her before she moved there and fell in love within 5 minutes. I could not believe how fragrant and instant it enhanced the mood of the room. I love the 2 wick.

January 17, 2010 at 6:11 PM

I bought a GC candle at Christmas and it lasted for almost a month....and I burned it every day for many hours.

Like you, we love candles. I always have one burning. Love a fresh scent.

hugs,
Becky

PS: Let us know what you decide.
:)

January 19, 2010 at 8:16 PM

Post a Comment