Storage Units

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage





More that likely you know someone who has lost a job or you yourself may be unemployed. This story may interest you. I have always heard of people buying storage units and selling the items for a profit, a very good profit. It was not until just recently that I met two people who do this. A woman I work with does this on the side and makes a very good income doing so. I am blessed that I'm currently working, but I think this would be fun to do on the side ( if time permitted ) There are ways to make money if you are in need of something this may help you out for awhile. There are lots of article on the web about this so you can read a lot more about it if you want to.

Have a wonderful day,

Ginger







This entry was posted at 9/22/2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

6 comments

Hi Ginger...I've heard of that, too, and it is a great way to earn extra income. I really believe that people can find ways to make money if they want to, and at times, losing a job is a blessing, opening up a door for a person to find inner strength and courage to forge on, plus they find their need for God is greater and will turn to Him for help.

September 22, 2009 at 12:48 PM

How interesting. I've never heard of this before.
Charlotte

September 22, 2009 at 3:51 PM

As the blogger of Furniture and Design Ideas, I often meet other bloggers with amazing talents, and can easily turn that into some income by the side. I think if you're good at what you do in this field, this idea is really not that unthinkable.

Nicolette
http://www.furnitureanddesignideas.com/

September 22, 2009 at 5:46 PM

Hello Dear Ginger,

I had not heard of this, but it sounds like a wonderful opportunity and so kind of you to share this information with us. That is one of things I love about the blogging community, the willingness to share a good thing.:o) I also thank you for the kind complement you left at The Shoppe. Continue to enjoy your week my friend.

Smiles...

Beverly

September 22, 2009 at 7:06 PM

I hadn't heard of this until a little while ago (like a month or two), but it sounds like a fun way to make some extra money.

God bless.

September 23, 2009 at 9:25 PM

What a great idea!
Joy

September 25, 2009 at 7:25 AM

Post a Comment